Sunday, May 15, 2011

First 2 Lines (Not important)

The imposing performance graduates with my highlight

Okay?

January 6, 2011

Healthy baby 👧

She doesn't look anything like me. I want to cry.

It's stressful but nothing I can't handle. The baby is definitely not the problem here...

I feel a little too overwhelmed with the daddy's side of the family. Uptight parents who definitely think that I have other motives with their family fortune? Yeesh. I'm not that kind of person.

I always get stressed around them. I can't relax with their haunting presence. Every move you make is like CCTV worthy of speculating during the backroom playback. I have developed from mild anxiety to major anxiety attacks. There is no way that I'm staying under the same roof as them. It's not healthy to always have to be on your toes all the time or feel like you always have to watch my back.

But, I'm always thankful for the financial support. I can't imagine where I would be now if it weren't for their love for the child or undying 'generosity'.

No comments:

Post a Comment